Friday, February 5, 2010

Today is Mega Swagbuck Friday!!!

Don’t forget that today is Mega Swagbucks Friday! That means you can search and win up to 100 Swagbucks.




Last week I won 4 Swagbucks for Searching and got 2 Free Codes on Friday, so I earned 6 Swagbucks in one day!



Also, if you haven’t signed up for Swagbucks yet you can Sign Up Here. It’s completely free, and you earn points called Swagbucks for doing simple things like searching online. Then you can redeem those for gift cards or prizes. Here are some of my favorite prizes:$5 Amazon Gift Card (only 45 Swagbucks)

$10 Starbucks Gift Card (130 Swagbucks)
$15 iTunes gift Card (only 185 Swagbucks)

Click Here to Sign Up, You will get 3 Swagbucks just for signing up! Remember, Consistency is the key. Make sure you use Swagbucks once or twice every day to earn the most in the shortest amount of time.

I'm planning on saving my points all year and hopefully be able to purchase most of my christmas gifts for next year with my swagbucks!!

Happy Savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment