Thursday, February 18, 2010

3 Boxes of Gevalia Coffe and Coffee Mug only $3 includes Shipping!!


You can still get in on this deal!


Gevalia is offering 3 bags of coffee or tea PLUS a stainless steel coffee mug for only $3 shipped. That's right you even get FREE shipping!

Go HERE to get this great offer!

.

What you'll do is order your coffee and you'll be automatically enrolled in their program. Once you've received your coffee, cancel your membership by calling 1-800-438-2542 and all the coffee and the mug are yours to keep! Unless, of course you want to continue on with the membership.

.
No further obligation. Continue membership or cancel. It's up to you!

Make sure you get yours HERE!
 
I have heard from several bloggers that they love this coffee.  I am not a coffee drinker myself, but I wanted to pass this along to my readers.
 
Happy Saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment