Thursday, February 18, 2010

Swagbucks Birthday Surprise!!


If you are not signed up for Swagbucks, you will want to get signed up before February 25!


Wanna know why?

Swagbucks is celebrating their 2nd Birthday and will have some exciting new chances to earn starting on the 25th.

It states in the newsletter that, "if you are a member before the new changes at Swagbucks you will be rewarded"! You know how I just love rewards!!!

The reward is a secret, but maybe we will get like a jazillion Swagbucks that day, wouldn't that be nice...I won't hold my breath

If you have not joined Swagbucks, you will want to join now!  Go here to sign up today!!

**I am up to 130 Swagbucks right now.  All I do is search through swagbucks instead of using google for my searches.  I am saving up for a $50 Bass Pro Gift Card for my hubby!

Happy Saving!!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment