Monday, May 17, 2010

Earn FREE Gift Cards... Is it Possible??!!


I know I talk about saving money all the time and that’s basically what my blog is about… BUT wouldn’t it be nice to make a little money too?!?


From now on, every Monday I will have a NEW way for all of us to make some money!

One of my Favorite program that offers you FREE gift cards to complete offers is MyPoints. The reason I like this program the best is…

Have you signed up for MyPoints yet?  I have been signed up with MyPoints for several years now.  I usually save my points all year and then redeem for gift cards for Christmas. 


You will get 3-5 emails a day and each email you read is worth usually 5 points, so you can easily earn 15-25 points per day. PLUS, you get 100 points just for signing up!

I go through two days of emails at one time. It takes me maybe all of five minutes to go through a couple days worth of MyPoints emails.

Here’s a sample of what you can get with the points you earn:

1500-1600 points gets you a $10 gift card to Starbucks, Bath and Body Works, Steak n Shake, Walgreens, Foot Locker, Bass Pro, Home Depot, Target, and many more!

If you earned 25 points a day it takes about two months to earn a FREE gift card and all you have to do is read your emails!
You can also also shop through MyPoints to earn even more points. Go HERE to sign up for MyPoints and start earning FREEBIES today! One time I earned 800 points, for purchasing a entertainment book through them.


Alright, so before you get started ou may want to: 

•First create a new email account. I use Yahoo and Google since they are both free. This email account will be used for all the offers you sign up for. That way your personal and business emails wont be filled with spam. I use a separate email account for freebies and samples too.

Are you ready to start making money?!?  Go to MyPoints, now.

No comments:

Post a Comment